NewsEmployee Parking Permit Renewal has begun.
Please click on the yellow "Employee Permit Renewal" button below to renew your permit.
Employee Parking Permits will expire on July 31, 2017. You must complete a renewal application to continue parking in your assigned lot.
We will be sending emails to renew in phases to permit holders due to large volumes of permit holders needing to renew online.
You will need to enter/select the following to order your parking permit online:
• Your vehicle's license plate number, make and model.
• Delivery option: Select from US Mail, Campus Mail, or pick up at the IMU Parking Ramp or West Campus Transportation Center.
• Address updates including your Campus Mail address may be completed through the Self-Service website.
• Payment type options include: Payroll deduction, UBill or Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover).
• If you select payroll deduction as your payment type your parking permit fee will be deducted on a monthly basis and your current payment will show as $0 on this receipt.
Employee Permit Distribution Information:
• Employee Parking Permit distribution will begin on July 17, 2017.
• Pick-up requests will be available in both office locations on the above date.
• Campus mail/US Mail requests will go out on Monday July 17, 2017.
• If you select US Mail as your delivery option, it will take 7-10 days to get your parking permit or UPASS.
• After July 17, 2017 renewed parking permits will be available for pick-up in our office immediately after you place your order.
Student UPASS Information:
• Current 2016-2017 Student UPASSes will expire on May 31, 2017.
• Annual Student UPASSes for the 2017-2018 school year are available to purchase, these passes are valid from June 1, 2017-May 31, 2018.
• Summer Student UPASSes will be available for pick-up in our office immediately after you place your order.
Student Parking Permit Information:
• Student 2016-2017 parking permits are valid until May 15, 2017.
• Parking Permits for Summer Sessions are available to order, these passes are valid May 16, 2017- August 15, 2017.
• Summer Student Parking Permits will be available for pick-up in our office immediately after you place your order.
• Academic Student Parking Permits for the 2017-2018 school year will not be available to order until July 1, 2017. Distribution will not begin until August 1, 2017.
Office Hours and Locations:
West Campus Transportation Center Office (WCTC): 840 Evashevski Drive
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
Iowa Memorial Union Ramp Office (IMUR): 120 N Madison Street
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Parking and Transportation Website
Other: Lost Report