NewsEmployee Bus Pass Renewal: We are excited to announce several improvements for the 2014 University Employee bus passes. The passes are changing to a more durable material and we are converting them into a non-expiring pass which will now be called a U-Pass. The U-Pass will not require annual renewal.
* Select the “Employee or Student Permits” button and log in using your Hawk ID and password.
* Payment type-select from Payroll Deductions, Pay in Person or Credit Card.
* Delivery option-select from US Mail, Campus Mail or pick up at IMU Ramp or West Campus Transportation Center (WCTC).
- Address updates may be completed in the Self-Service website.
* The current monthly charge will remain $15/month for subsidized bus pass holders and $28/month for non-subsidized holders.
* Bus pass holders that are required to prepay for their passes will pay for the U-Pass through July 1, 2014. Prepaid yearly fees will be due July 1st each year.
Student bus passes: The Spring semester pass will be valid from January 1, 2014 to May 31, 2014.
You will need to enter/select the following during the renewal process:
* Payment type- Ubill or Credit Card.
* Delivery option-select from US Mail, or pick up at IMU Ramp or West Campus Transportation Center (WCTC).
- Address updates may be completed in the ISIS website.
* The current semester charge will remain $70 for subsidized bus pass holders and $100 for non-subsidized holders.
* Please allow 7-10 business days for bus passes to be delivered by US Mail.
* Students passes are available for distribution. If you selected pickup, please stop by either office during business office.