NewsParking Permits and Bus Passes are available to purchase by selecting Employee or Student Permits.
Vehicles, including mopeds, may not park in permitted areas without displaying the proper permit and are subject to citations.
Student Fall/Spring parking permits are valid thru May 15, 2015.
Employee Parking Permits are valid thru July 31, 2015.
“NEW” UPASS program (formally known as the bus pass program):
• The Student UPASSes will expire on May 31, 2015. The Student UPASS will now require you to renew once a year instead of each semester.
• The Employee UPASSes are a non-expiring pass.
• “Use it when you need it and cancel it when you don’t!”
You will need to enter/select the following during the application process:
• If applicable, you will need your vehicles license plate number, make and model.
• Delivery option: Select from US Mail, or pick up at the IMU Ramp or West Campus Transportation Center (WCTC).
* Address updates must be completed in ISIS.
• Payment type options: Ubill or Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover).
• Please allow 7-10 business days for permits and bus passes to be delivered by US Mail.
• If you selected pickup, please stop by during business hours. It is ready immediately after you have completed your online application.
Other: Lost Report