NewsEmployee Parking Permit Renewal will begin on May 1, 2017
Employee Parking Permits will expire on July 31, 2017. You must complete a renewal application to continue parking in your assigned lot.
We will be sending emails to renew in phases to permit holders due to large volumes of permit holders needing to renew online.
You will need to enter/select the following to order your parking permit online:
• Your vehicle's license plate number, make and model.
• Delivery option: Select from US Mail, Campus Mail, or pick up at the IMU Parking Ramp or West Campus Transportation Center.
• Address updates including your Campus Mail address may be completed through the Self-Service website.
• Payment type options include: Payroll deduction, UBill or Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover).
• If you select payroll deduction as your payment type your parking permit fee will be deducted on a monthly basis and your current payment will show as $0 on this receipt.
Employee Permit Distribution Information:
• Employee Parking Permits distribution will begin on July 17, 2017.
• Pick-up requests will be available in either office location and campus mail/US Mail requests will go out in the mail on on Monday July 17, 2017.
• If you select US Mail as your delivery option, it will take 7-10 days to get your parking permit or UPASS.
• After July 17, 2017 renewed parking permits will be available for pick-up in our office immediately after you place your order.
Student Parking Permits & UPASSes will be available to order starting May 1, 2017 for the Summer Session.
• Current 2016-2017 Student UPASSes will expire on May 31, 2017.
• Annual Student UPASSes for the 2017-2018 school year will be available to purchase on May 1, 2017.
• Summer Student UPASSes will be available for pick-up in our office immediately after you place your order.
• These passes are valid from June 1, 2017 -May 31, 2018, if you only need the UPASS for the summer session you will need to return the UPASS to our office to cancel by July 31, 2017. The UPASS will automatically financially renew two more times in the Fall and Spring, and charges will be applied to your Ubill if not returned to our office to be cancelled.
Student Parking Permit Information:
• Student 2016-2017 parking permits are valid until May 15, 2017.
• Parking Permits for Summer Sessions are not available to order until May 1, 2017.
• Summer Student Parking Permits will be available for pick-up in our office immediately after you place your order.
• Academic Student Parking Permits for the 2017-2018 school year will not be available to order until July 1, 2017. Distribution will begin on August 1, 2017 for Student Fall/Spring parking permits.
• Academic Student Parking Permits are valid from August 16, 2017-May 15, 2018, if you only need the permit for the first semester you will need to return the permit to our office. These permits will automatically financially renew and charges will be applied to your Ubill if not returned to our office by December 29, 2017.
Office Hours and Locations:
West Campus Transportation Center Office (WCTC): 840 Evashevski Drive
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
Iowa Memorial Union Ramp Office (IMUR): 120 N Madison Street
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Other: Lost Report