NewsEmployee and Student Parking Permits (auto, motorcycle, and bicycle) are currently available to purchase.
You will need to enter/select the following to order your parking permit online:
• Your vehicle's license plate number, make and model.
• Employee Permit Delivery option has changed only to pick-up at the IMU Parking Ramp or West Campus Transportation Center.
• Payment type options include: Payroll deduction, UBill or Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover).
• If you select payroll deduction as your payment type your parking permit fee will be deducted on a monthly basis and your current payment will show as $0 on this receipt.
• If you select US Mail as your delivery option, it will take 7-10 days to get your parking permit or UPASS.
• Parking Permits and UPASSes are available for pick-up in our office immediately after you place your order.
Student UPASS Information:
• Student UPASSes are valid until May 31, 2018 and you will be charged through the Ubill on January 1st for the Spring semester.
• If you don't need the pass, then cancel it at anytime for a prorated refunded.
Student Parking Permit Information:
• Student Parking Permits are valid until May 15, 2018 and you will be charged through the Ubill on January 1st for the Spring semester.
• If you don't need the parking permit, then cancel it at anytime for a prorated refunded.
Office Hours and Locations:
West Campus Transportation Center Office (WCTC): 840 Evashevski Drive
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
Iowa Memorial Union Ramp Office (IMUR): 120 N Madison Street
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Parking and Transportation Website
Other: Lost Report Online Parking Permit Call-In (Parking permit not displayed)