NewsEmployee & Student Parking Permits are currently available to purchase.
You will need to enter/select the following to order your parking permit online:
• Your vehicle's license plate number, make and model.
• Delivery option: Select from US Mail, Campus Mail, or pick up at the IMU Parking Ramp or West Campus Transportation Center.
• Address updates including your Campus Mail address may be completed through the Self-Service website.
• Payment type options are UBill or Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover).
• If you select US Mail as your delivery option, it will take 7-10 days to get your parking permit or UPASS.
• Parking Permits and UPASSes are available for pick-up in our office immediately after you place your order.
Student UPASS Information:
• Student UPASSes will expire on May 31, 2017 and you will be charged through the UBILL on January 1st for the Spring Semester.
• 2017-2018 UPASSes will be available to purchase on May 1, 2017.
Student Parking Permit Information:
• Student 2016-2017 parking permits are valid until May 15, 2017. You will be charged through the UBILL in January for the Spring Semester fees.
• Summer Parking Permits for 2017 are not available to order until May 1, 2017 for the summer sessions.
• 2017-2018 Parking Permits for the school year will not be available to order until July 1, 2017 for the Fall session.
Office Hours and Locations:
West Campus Transportation Center Office (WCTC): 840 Evashevski Drive
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
Iowa Memorial Union Ramp Office (IMUR): 120 N Madison Street
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Other: Lost Report