News2019-2021 Employee Permit Renewal is here, renew your permit before July 31, 2019. Your access card will be locked at midnight on 7/31/19 if not renewed.
You will need to enter/select the following to order your parking permit online:
• Your vehicle's license plate number, make and model.
• Payment type options include: payroll deduction, UBill or Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover)
• Note: If you select payroll deduction as your payment type your parking permit fee will be deducted on a monthly basis and your current payment will show as $0 on this receipt.
• You must pick-up your permit or UPASS at the IMU Parking Ramp or West Campus Transportation Center.
• 2019-2021 Employee Parking permits are available for pick up on July 15, 2019. If you selected to pick up your permit please do so starting this date.
Student Permit Information:
• Fall/Spring Parking permits go on sale August 1, 2019. You will need to stop into either parking office to pick up the permit.
• Fall/Spring Parking permits are valid August 16, 2019 through May 15, 2020, and will bill one more time on January 1 for the Spring Semester.
• Summer Parking permits expire August 15, 2019.
• If you don't need the parking permit, then cancel it at any time for a prorated refund.
Student UPASS Information:
• 2019-2020 Annual UPASSes go on sale now.
• 2019-2020 Annual UPASSes is valid June 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020, and will bill two more additional times on August 1, and January 1.
• If you don't need the pass, then cancel it at any time for a prorated refund.
Student Distribution Information:
• Summer Parking permits and UPASSes are only available to be picked up in either office location starting August 1, 2019.
•Stop into one of our office locations immediately after you order to pick up your Permit/UPASS.
Employee Permit Distribution Information:
• 2019-2020 Employee Parking Permits are only available to be picked up in either office location starting Monday July 15, 2019.
•Stop into one of our office locations on or after this date to pick up your Employee Permit
• Note: If you select US Mail as your delivery option, it may take 7-10 days to get your parking permit or UPASS.
Office Hours and Locations:
West Campus Transportation Center Office (WCTC): 840 Evashevski Drive
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
Iowa Memorial Union Ramp Office (IMUR): 120 N Madison Street
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Parking and Transportation Website
Other: Lost Report Online Parking Permit Call-In Waitlist