NewsStudent Parking Permits (auto, motorcycle, and bicycle) are currently available to purchase.
You will need to enter/select the following to order your parking permit online:
• Your vehicle's license plate number, make and model.
• Student Payment type options include: UBill or Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover).
Student Parking Permit Information:
• 2018-2019 Fall/Spring Student Parking Permits are available to ORDER and PICK-UP starting August 1, 2018.
• Summer Parking permits expire on August 15, 2018.
• Fall/Spring Student parking permits are valid from MONDAY, August 13, 2018 through May 15, 2019.
• Fall/Spring Student parking permits are billed by semester, and will charge your Ubill on January 1, 2019.
• If you don't need the parking permit, then cancel it at any time for a prorated refund.
Student UPASS Information:
• Student UPASSes are available to order and are valid through May 31, 2019.
• The annual Student UPASS is billed by semester, and will charge your Ubill on January 1, 2019.
• If you don't need the pass, then cancel it at any time for a prorated refund.
• Fall/Spring Parking permits and UPASSes are only available to be picked up in either office location.
•Stop into one of our office locations immediately after you order to pick up your Permit/UPASS.
Office Hours and Locations:
West Campus Transportation Center Office (WCTC): 840 Evashevski Drive
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
Iowa Memorial Union Ramp Office (IMUR): 120 N Madison Street
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Parking and Transportation Website
Other: Lost Report Online Parking Permit Call-In