NewsEmployee parking permit renewal begins May 18, 2015. Select the "Renew My Permit" button below to complete your parking permit renewal.
All current employee parking permits (green hangtags) will expire on July 31, 2015. Parking access cards do not expire-please keep these cards to use with your next parking permit.
You will need to enter/select the following during the permit renewal process:
• Your vehicle's license plate number, make and model.
• Delivery option: Select from US Mail, Campus Mail, or pick up at the IMU Parking Ramp or West Campus Transportation Center.
• Address updates including your Campus Mail address may be completed through the Employee Self-Service website.
• Payment type options are Payroll Deduction, UBill or Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa or Discover). If you select "payroll deduction" as your payment type your parking permit fee will be deducted on a monthly basis and your current payment amount will show as $0 on your receipt when completing your parking permit renewal online.
• Distribution of 2015-2017 employee parking permits including pick-up in our offices will begin July 15, 2015.
• Student summer parking permit distribution including pick-up in our offices will begin May 3, 2015.
• Student parking permits for the 2015 Fall Semester will be distributed and available for pick-up in our offices beginning August 3, 2015.
Student Permits and UPASS Bus Passes
• Student UPASS bus passes will expire on May 31, 2015. UPASS bus passes for the June 1, 2015-May 31, 2016 school year will be available online May 3, 2015.
• Summer student parking permits will be available online and in the Parking Services offices May 3, 2015.
• Student parking permits for the 2015 Fall Semester may be ordered online after July 1, 2015 when a student has an active class schedule and/or residence hall contract for the coming school year.
Other: Lost Report