NewsEmployee and Student Parking Permits (auto, motorcycle, and bicycle) are currently available to purchase.
You will need to enter/select the following to order your parking permit online:
• Your vehicle's license plate number, make and model.
• Delivery option including US Mail, Campus Mail, or pick-up at the IMU Parking Ramp or West Campus Transportation Center.
• Note: If you select US Mail as your delivery option, it may take 7-10 days to get your parking permit or UPASS.
• Payment type options include: Payroll deduction, UBill or Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover).
• If you select payroll deduction as your payment type your parking permit fee will be deducted on a monthly basis and your current payment will show as $0 on this receipt.
Student Parking Permit Information:
• 2018-2019 Fall/Spring Student Parking Permits will not be available to ORDER or PICK-UP until August 1, 2018.
• Summer 2018 Parking Permits and UPASSes are available for pick-up in our office immediately after you place your order.
• If you don't need the parking permit, then cancel it at any time for a prorated refund.
• Summer Parking permits expire on August 15, 2018.
Student UPASS Information:
• Student UPASSes are available to order on May 1, 2018 and will be valid June 1, 2018-May 31, 2019.
• The annual Student UPASS will charge your Ubill two more times on August 1, and again on January 1.
• If you don't need the pass, then cancel it at any time for a prorated refund.
• If you select US Mail as your delivery option, it may take 7-10 days to get your parking permit or UPASS.
• Summer Parking Permits and UPASSes are available for pick-up in our office immediately after you place your order.
Office Hours and Locations:
West Campus Transportation Center Office (WCTC): 840 Evashevski Drive
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
Iowa Memorial Union Ramp Office (IMUR): 120 N Madison Street
Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Parking and Transportation Website
Other: Lost Report Online Parking Permit Call-In (Parking permit not displayed)